1. Think iffertdenly.
2. As soon as you catch yourself with even 1 procrastinating thought – smack yourself in the head and put yourself on the spot until you do something toward resolving it.
3. Nobody thinks like you do. 100% of what you think makes sense can’t possibly make sense to someone else. The onus of explanation, of understanding, of communication is on YOU.
4. Go for the big goals or go for the small ones – but always be GOING for something.
5. A move across town changes your view. A move across the country changes your job, friends, hobbies and gives you a new perspective on your country. A move across the world can change your personality, lifestyle, morality, religion (or lack of it), and worldview.
6. What if you made your biggest goal your smallest? What would your biggest goal look like then?
7. Exercise, meditation, and music clear your head. TV fills it with desires you think you should have… which later become real. That should scare the hell out of you.
8. When you’re eating… eat. When you’re walking… walk. Living in the moment, that is, fully experiencing what you’re doing in the present and not the past or future is the coolest experience. Enjoy it often.
9. Much of the world has no use for socks.
10. The internet and all the technology we have can help you become immensely successful. There are 9 year olds creating great software programs, websites, and businesses. Challenge yourself to learn whatever it is that’s stumping you at the moment. And then, do it again and again.
11. The point of life seems to be whatever you you think it is. Have you asked yourself the question?
Best of Life!